Daily antics, adventures and life as a mom to our amazing daughter.
Oh Tiny. You have done some serious growing up this summer. Don't rush it. And Mama, your girl is more adorable than ever and that was not an easy feat as she was way too cute to begin with.
too funny - I think we were at MIllennium at the same time :) We also did a quick back to school celebration. My daughter (5) loves going downtown on the train. Looks like you guys had fun! Just thought I would drop in and share the smile.Jeanne
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh Tiny. You have done some serious growing up this summer. Don't rush it.
And Mama, your girl is more adorable than ever and that was not an easy feat as she was way too cute to begin with.
too funny - I think we were at MIllennium at the same time :) We also did a quick back to school celebration. My daughter (5) loves going downtown on the train. Looks like you guys had fun! Just thought I would drop in and share the smile.
Jeanne
Post a Comment