*please ignore her hair-I was a 1/3 of the way through taking her twists out so she looks a bit like Yahoo Serious.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daily antics, adventures and life as a mom to our amazing daughter.
*please ignore her hair-I was a 1/3 of the way through taking her twists out so she looks a bit like Yahoo Serious.
3 comments:
she really makes me laugh. I have another dancing partner for her over here. she has some of the same moves!
Cute! Micah does that down-dog move too. We could have a whole dance troupe.
Okay this could possibly be my favorite kid vid of all time!! LMAO over here!!!! I need to be doing my homework but instead I'm watching Nora over and over and cracking up. (a) the beginning where she seems to peer into the DVD player to make sure it's working (b) the way she does a pseudo headstand about halfway through and (c) what is up with that lean-back moonwalk at the end LOL??!!??!!??
Blow her a kiss from Ayize! And a hug to you from moi...
Post a Comment