Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Last night:
me: Who is coming tonight to bring presents?
T: Obama!
me: Obama? What's he going to bring?
T: Oatmeal.

Well, Obama didn't come last night and bring oatmeal (at least I don't think he did. I should probably check my pantry to be sure), but Santa did and he brought along some pretty cool loot!








Oh, and apparently the pizza is "veeeerrrry hot!"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a not yet 2 year-old her play is really well organized (preschool teacher in me speaking). Her speech is fantastic too.

Loving the drum! Merry Christmas ya'll.

Tiny's Mom said...

She has recently had an explosion of new words and play-it's wild! My best friend sent her the drum-I have no idea where she found it but it is totally cool:)

jayme said...

Adorable! Merry Christmas. Lets get together and play soon!

Sam's mom said...

Is that kitchen set wooden? Its too precious! And I love her hair. Please send close-up photos. It's so long!!
Merry Christmas!

Tiny's Mom said...

The kitchen set is wooden-it's from Oompa toys and it is perfect cuz it is for small spaces. She also got a really cool tea set from Oompa that is made from recycled milk jugs. Santa was good to us this year :)

whatever_heather said...

Love it!! Merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

I think your husband needs to change his facebook profile picture!

Anonymous said...

VERY HOT! lol too cute.

Anonymous said...

too cute.