Thursday, April 02, 2009

Something isn't right here...

For the past 3 weeks the same little robin has been repeatedly throwing herself against our front window. All day. Every day. Over and over and over.....From the crack of dawn, til the sun goes down.

I'm surprised she is still alive with all of the head trauma she must have by now.




Anyways, for about 3 weeks or so Miss Peanut hasn't been acting right. It all started when she ate a plastic cup and had an upset tummy. I thought she still must not be feeling very well. She's been quiet and, well, weird. She follows me everywhere, literally glued to my side. She jumps the baby gates to get upstairs where she isn't allowed. She just hasn't been herself. At one point last week I thought maybe I was going to drop dead or have a seizure or something, with the way she was clinging to me. Then I thought, maybe she was the one that was going to keel over. Surely, something was about to happen to one of us.




Then I figured it out!


This dog



Who believe it or not, is trained to do things like this

Ryan used to train police/personal protection dogs for a living, so Miss P is trained in that field as well. Although you would never know it with the way she acts.



Is ABSOLUTELY terrified of this




Her days have been spent in fear of the robin who slams itself into our window!

It's really quite sad and a little embarrassing ;)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry- that really is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. Think peanut's photo on the rug should also be displayed-- made me smile all day.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!

Sha Zam- said...

Our birds eat the cherry blossoms (and later the cherries) get "drunk" and hit the windows starting in the spring. Maybe there is something they like around and gets them goofy.

Or... your windows are so clean!!

Donna said...

Typical pitty.

Mama Papaya said...

Oh dear. I hereby revoke our entry into the most embarrassing dog moment. Getting chased by a squirrel pales in comparison.