Hi Katie, this is Chandra. I met ya in MN and I just wanted to say hi. It was such a pleasure meeting you and your little Miss T. She is beautiful!! I'll try to stop by more often.
Hey lady! T's quad-puffs (LOL -- for lack of a better name) are too freakin cute!!! Perfect parts! She is so good about getting her hair done -- and you do it so beautifully, always -- love your handiwork and always admire the photos! Ayize can handle a once-weekly detangling now as long as Sesame Street is on and I can get the job done in fifteen minutes or less! Sigh. After that, it's ALL SHE WROTE, SISTAH!! Miss you guys, please send my love along to Sweets! Hope to play soon, maybe at Little Bear again (hopefully on a warmer day LOL)!
2 comments:
Hi Katie, this is Chandra. I met ya in MN and I just wanted to say hi. It was such a pleasure meeting you and your little Miss T. She is beautiful!! I'll try to stop by more often.
Hey lady!
T's quad-puffs (LOL -- for lack of a better name) are too freakin cute!!! Perfect parts! She is so good about getting her hair done -- and you do it so beautifully, always -- love your handiwork and always admire the photos!
Ayize can handle a once-weekly detangling now as long as Sesame Street is on and I can get the job done in fifteen minutes or less! Sigh. After that, it's ALL SHE WROTE, SISTAH!!
Miss you guys, please send my love along to Sweets! Hope to play soon, maybe at Little Bear again (hopefully on a warmer day LOL)!
Post a Comment