
I've been a baaaaad blogger. I sometimes forget that I even have a blog since I spend too much time on facebook...oops. Sorry!
Much has happened this late summer/early fall. For starters, T started "school" last week! I say "school" since it is really daycare but don't tell her that ;)
The clinic I work for is now 24hr, so I had the opportunity to work some day shifts...which I took, even though I love being a pseudo-SAHM, because we are broke. But I digress...the program I entered her in is fabulous and extremely diverse in both students and staff, but most importantly, T LOVES it. She had a blast and can't wait to go back.
We are also completely potty trained and have been for 5 months. She still wears a pull-up at night but that's no big deal.....Speaking of nighttime...we have had some major issues. For the past 2 months or so, T has been sleeping with us, or mostly me since Ryan travels during the week. I know it's all my doing but now I'm trying to un-do it and it sucks. I was actually going to start "sleep training" her tonight but she came down with her first daycare cold and it's probably best to wait until she's not so under the weather. I'll keep you updated on my lack of sleep......

-- Post From My iPhone


2 comments:
Love the backpack! Hope she's feeling better soon!
Hmmm...that Starbucks is probably not helping her sleep any! LOL!!! ;)
Post a Comment