Daily antics, adventures and life as a mom to our amazing daughter.
Her hair is adorable like that. p.s.-my husband is super jealous of the evil dead mug and wants to know where you got it?
Hey Betty Beans!I'm not sure where the Evil Dead thermos came from...it is/was my husbands :)BTW, it came with a fantastic metal lunchbox!
Nice! Well, I'll have to maybe check out ebay or something-we don't do Valentine's day, but maybe this one special gift will have to be part of it this year! Hope Tiny makes for a good dinner! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Her hair is adorable like that. p.s.-my husband is super jealous of the evil dead mug and wants to know where you got it?
Hey Betty Beans!
I'm not sure where the Evil Dead thermos came from...it is/was my husbands :)
BTW, it came with a fantastic metal lunchbox!
Nice! Well, I'll have to maybe check out ebay or something-we don't do Valentine's day, but maybe this one special gift will have to be part of it this year! Hope Tiny makes for a good dinner! :)
Post a Comment