Sorry I have been M.I.A for so long!!
For Valentine's day I got the flu, Ugh! I hadn't been that sick since we returned from Ethiopia!! Thankfully, Nora & Ryan managed to escape the illness :)
Also, our computer went *KAPUT!* so I have very limited internet access for the time being :( Hopefully, the geek squad can get us up & running soon!
Hmmm, what else?
Oh, we had our final post-placement visit with our social worker! What a relief to be done with that....for now;) It was almost a little sad to walk out of that building for the last time....almost.
We've just been busy trying to keep busy with all of the horrible weather we've had around here. You can only go to the mall & Target so many times before it starts to get a little old!
Nora is doing well, growing like a weed!
Everything is "dot" to her lately. The dogs? Dot. A closed door? Dot. A toy on the floor? Dot. Dot, dot, dot.
She is also getting pretty good at picking out the dog & the cat from her big animal book. If you ask her what the kitty says she opens her mouth real wide, but no sound comes out. Very funny!
She has also become very good at imitating Smokey's "I'm hungry" whine and she delights in mocking him.
That's all the scoop I have for now-I'll post some pics when our computer is back!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment