Monday, February 04, 2008

Tattoo! Tattoo!

Saturday night I went out all by myself and got this:


I had been wanting to do it since we got our referral and I finally did it!

It really is the only tattoo that I have that actually has meaning and it hurt alot more than I thought it would but was totally worth it!


*in case you can't read Amharic, it is my daughter's name, which means "patience" :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy girl! That is cool and looks painful.

betty and aster said...

Haha, that was exactly my thought of what i was going to do for my next tattoo. Not in the same place, but that's crazy. Waiting for the name, and going from there. I LOVE that her name means patience, and on your wrist is a perfect place for that. nice one!

jayme said...

love it!

Stacie said...

We've both (Kevin & I) been thinking of doing that too! You trend-setter! It looks beautiful!

Tarah said...

Hi Katie,
:) I found you through Nancy. I got an amharic tattoo on Thursday. Mine feels great, how is yours??? :) I love your placement, I just can't take THAT much pain.