Daily antics, adventures and life as a mom to our amazing daughter.
Dear Nora (and Nora's Mama),It is *much* easier to give wet sloppy kisses to photos that enlarge when we click on them (though we will do our best with whatever we are offered). Thanks,Elijah and Isabel
Dear E & I,I am so sorry that the pictures wouldn't enlarge. I have no idea what happened but I am looking into the problem and hope to have it resolved shortly :)Thanks,Tiny's Mom
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Dear Nora (and Nora's Mama),
It is *much* easier to give wet sloppy kisses to photos that enlarge when we click on them (though we will do our best with whatever we are offered).
Thanks,
Elijah and Isabel
Dear E & I,
I am so sorry that the pictures wouldn't enlarge. I have no idea what happened but I am looking into the problem and hope to have it resolved shortly :)
Thanks,
Tiny's Mom
Post a Comment