Here's the story....
Last week I returned home from work around 2 am and saw what I thought was a raccoon staring at me from the neighbors lawn. As I got a little closer I realized it was a fox! He was sooo beautiful!! Anyways, I have seen him a few times since, always around 2-3am and recently I have seen 3 babies. I have been dying to get a picture but it is always so dark out......until this morning!
My dogs were in the window losing their minds about something and when I looked outside there he was! I went to grab my camera and he was gone (of course) but he soon came back with another adult and 1 little one.


They are running all over my neighborhood and I am so worried that they will get hit by a car, a dog will get to them or some jerk will do something to them because they pooped on his lawn. I have read that the #1 complaint about them is the poop and the carcasses they leave behind.
Gosh, they are gorgeous and fun to watch :)
It makes me sad that they are stuck in my neighborhood because some developer probably just bulldozed their other home.


2 comments:
foxes are gorgeous, aren't they? I've been seeing lots of urban foxes lately, and I always wonder how they've adapted to survive in such inhospitable conditions.
That's fantastic-- would love to see the babies.
Post a Comment