Monday, June 30, 2008

WATCH OUT!

I'm going to start *jogging.

No really, I am. I swear.

Contrary to what Ryan thinks, I am not starting to *jog just so I can get a kick ass jogging stroller.

Although, BOB certainly helps with the motivation.

*refers to walking faster than I normally would, with the occasional jog thrown in. I'm a horrible exerciser but now that I have surpassed the 30 mark I feel like I should do something.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

This post cracks me up. We ended up getting a used jogging stroller from a friend nearby. Although I'm not currently a jogger, I thought I might pick it up once we get our little one. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

I vowed to start jogging too (though a jogging stroller was not my motivation). I just can't seem to get my shoes on my feet!

Mark and Sarah said...

We have the same stroller (a double b/c I have two little guys) and LOVE it. You won't be disappointed. I have never jogged with it in the 4 months I've had it, but it's great for walking. I really could go on and on about my stroller...I'm a little nutty about it and I think you'll soon see why!