Our poor dogs, she is always scolding Maeby & Smokey but is always talking nice to Peanut :)
She continues to amaze me everyday. She has started taking care of her Coco. She pretends to feed her, soothe her and will try to diaper her. She has started showing interest in the potty and sometimes lets us know when she has gone in her diaper. I went out and bought a potty for her but we aren't going to venture down that road until she is 2. She is also starting to throw some major tantrums but so far, they are short lived and she is pretty easy to talk down of the ledge. She hates to be told No and will fling herself to the ground but we are all managing for now.






1 comment:
I think you're going to have to come up with a more accurate nickname. She ain't so tiny anymore.
I love her pink dress. That is the cutest and best color. Global Mamas, right? I love their dresses.
She is such a beautiful and lively girl. I laughed at the tantrums (sorry). Welcome :)
Post a Comment