Daily antics, adventures and life as a mom to our amazing daughter.
the fabulous wonder twin I. looks really bored-- I don't think I was holding down my end of the conversation well. Sorry!!!
I am officially lodging my complaint that we don't get invited to these celebrations. Come on - we need a reason to go to Chicago and get some good food for a change! :) Looks like the crew had a ton of fun.
You guys are welcome to come up anytime you want!!! We would love to meet the amazing D :)
looks like i do have good taste after all. tiny and i have the same shirt!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
the fabulous wonder twin I. looks really bored-- I don't think I was holding down my end of the conversation well. Sorry!!!
I am officially lodging my complaint that we don't get invited to these celebrations. Come on - we need a reason to go to Chicago and get some good food for a change! :) Looks like the crew had a ton of fun.
You guys are welcome to come up anytime you want!!! We would love to meet the amazing D :)
looks like i do have good taste after all. tiny and i have the same shirt!
Post a Comment