I love the one with her leg in the air!!!! Last year I purposely had my kids make goofy faces for the camera and just used that. It was funny--and way easier than going for the "perfect" photo!
Maybe put Tiny on the couch with a copy of Twilight on her lap???
This is adorable! Honestly, I think the "pictures that didn't work" are likely cuter than any photos that did! These are so honest and fun! Love following your blog and adventures!
6 comments:
I love the one with her leg in the air!!!! Last year I purposely had my kids make goofy faces for the camera and just used that. It was funny--and way easier than going for the "perfect" photo!
Maybe put Tiny on the couch with a copy of Twilight on her lap???
I tried this last year too... 3 dogs and 1 baby does not work out so well. They are cute pictures though!
I say go with photo #2. Much more memorable than the boring, politely posed pics.
I always thought it would be a good idea to send a card with all the throw away photos from the holiday card photo shoot. those are the best ones.
hahahahaha. thanks soooo much for the laugh this morning. i say use them!
This is adorable! Honestly, I think the "pictures that didn't work" are likely cuter than any photos that did! These are so honest and fun! Love following your blog and adventures!
Post a Comment