Daily antics, adventures and life as a mom to our amazing daughter.
I'm with your hubby on this one. I'm not even in the same state as you and I'm starting to get creeped out by Chuckie Elf.
I'm with D and hubby on this too. The elf is creepy to me. I would grow a complex knowing a tiny little plastic thing was watching my every move and determining my Christmas fate.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! If your husband is afraid-- so am I- times two. I have enough judging eyes on me throughout the day without baby Chucky, thank you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm with your hubby on this one.
I'm not even in the same state as you and I'm starting to get creeped out by Chuckie Elf.
I'm with D and hubby on this too. The elf is creepy to me. I would grow a complex knowing a tiny little plastic thing was watching my every move and determining my Christmas fate.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! If your husband is afraid-- so am I- times two. I have enough judging eyes on me throughout the day without baby Chucky, thank you!
Post a Comment