Daily antics, adventures and life as a mom to our amazing daughter.
ours is named rumple flapjack and he is a very good bargaining chip...
does he move around from night to night? my friend does this as well. can you get a photo with the elf & your husband?
I love weird family Christmas traditions that no one else but your family understands...we have a few over here.
I think Im with Ryan on this one. That thing is freaky!! :o
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ours is named rumple flapjack and he is a very good bargaining chip...
does he move around from night to night? my friend does this as well.
can you get a photo with the elf & your husband?
I love weird family Christmas traditions that no one else but your family understands...we have a few over here.
I think Im with Ryan on this one. That thing is freaky!! :o
Post a Comment