Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm video crazy

It's true Sarah! "Tota" is frequently mentioned throughout our days, and at the most random of times:)

5 comments:

Sam's mom said...

hey, even bears have to go pee-pee! or does "tota" mean poop?

Tiny's Mom said...

Tota is her buddy from way back in the day ;) Lately, she has been talking about her alot...mostly when I'm on the computer, in the grocery store, the car and now apparently in the potty. The other day she lifted the lid on the printer and was looking for her in there! I think what she is telling me is we need to get the girls together more often!

Sarah said...

Who doesn't think about little sister when they are in the bathroom?!?

The brother will be green with envy. Let's get together soon!

Erin Sager said...

cute, cute video.....

Anonymous said...

T likes to get down! I love that song.