Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shout Out

It's been long overdue. I need to give a BIG shout out to the 3 clowns that reside in my house. They have put up with alot in the past year and a half. From no longer being the centers of attention, to dealing with a screaming baby disrupting their slumber, to many pinches and way too many tail & ear pullings.



They are now the center of her world. And surprisingly, she is the center of their world.







I always worried that our old man, Smokey, wouldn't get along with her. He is a pretty aloof dog and has never been much for affection. For a Lab mix, he is certainly un-Labrador like. Well, except for his obsession with food.





He absolutely adores her. She throws the ball and he actually brings it back. Just for her. I could never get him to do that!


It is amazing, the relationship between child and dog(s).





We are so lucky to have the dogs that we have.





Here's to you, Maeby, Peanut & Smokey!


note-the truck was never moving. Never drive with your dogs in the back of an open truck
Or Maeby, Peepa & Doodie, as T would say :)


*Yes, this is also a plug for Pit Bulls! I couldn't imagine a better group of dogs :) Please visit this site for more information.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hooray for dogs! Life would be so sad without them!

Stacie said...

Beautiful babies! I have been thinking that my dogs have been left out too - you've inspired me to post about them soon. I love the picture of your two brown dogs making out, I mean cuddling, on the couch. That is adorable. I love T's names for them too. Doodie!

zoomdog! said...

I shout out to your guys too! I had total faith in Alfie from the beginning and of course, she was everything I imagined to Ayize and more...but Weemers?!?! Evil McBitey Bite head???? I don't think he's ever so much as looked sideways at Ayize despite all the cruelty...I'm sorry, I meant, "love"...he endures at the baby's hands.
To dogs!
To pit bulls!!
And...to Alfie!!!
P.S. If you have a chance, check out the last of these three vids:
http://zoomandzay.blogspot.com/2008/12/december-17-2008-i-still-have-best-of.html
If I knew what was gonna happen, I would have filmed the "Alfie dance" a hundred times more, it always brought me so much happiness to see how happy she made him! I'm just glad I busted out the camera this one time, I guess I didn't go overboard, figuring I would see it a hundred times more and would get around to more funny baby/pit bull home movies eventually...

Erin Sager said...

I love those photos....So cute. true love