Saturday, February 07, 2009

TAG!

I've been tagged by Nancy!
The Rules

1. Go to the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!
This was taken 3/21/2008-T's 1st birthday. I have no idea what was happening in this photo, except I am pretty sure I started snapping pics pretty early on that big day :)
She was just learning to walk :)
I tag....Sarah, Stacie, Stacy & Julie

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I just looked - mine is our referral photo. :)

T's birthday is on the same day that the Twilight DVD is released? Oh, mama - what will you do? :)

Tiny's Mom said...

I know!!! I actually thought about having her party on Friday or Sunday...bad mama. Then I thought of having a Twilight dvd release birthday party...uh, Ryan put his foot down on that one. I guess I am going to have to be patient and wait til Sun;)