For the past few days T has been telling me (quite incessantly) that I am beautiful :) All day it's "beeeee-yoooo-tiful mommy" and "mommy beeee-uuuu-tiful"
Ryan asked me how many times I had to say it to get her to say it (jerk!)
I swear, she came up with it on her own :)
Maybe it's because I have taken to wearing one of her barrettes....
Or maybe it's because I tell her everyday how beautiful she is :)
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I think it is because you are beautiful.
Awwww shucks
Aside from your taste in men (mean, mean Ryan -- don't make me get out the Christmas elf!) I think your beautiful because you are YOU! You are intelligent and quirky and fun and LOVE LIFE. And your love for T shines & makes you glow. I think THAT is why she says it ... love makes us all beautiful, and a baby makes your heart grow about 5 sizes bigger, instantly.
Sweet girl. And you are adorable. :)
Post a Comment