Thursday, March 19, 2009

My absolutely riveting day



Ok, here goes......

6:40am


7:40am- The first of many



9am- Watching a little LazyTown (minus pants) while I attempt to organize toys & clean


10am- Trying to get small child out of the house in a reasonable amount of time, with as little screaming as possible.

11am- Field-trip to Target complete. I needed to buy stuff for the T's birthday party. We always splurge on a latte & biscotti for Target trips. It makes it bearable for both of us

Noon- Had to make a stop at World Market for wine & sangria.

12:40ish- Back home for lunch


1:40pm- Oh, thank God



2:40pm- Couldn't nap. Decided to get some reading done



4pm- Dunkin' Donuts. Yes, I am aware that I have a problem.



5pm-ish- Trying to find party store for balloons. Got lost. Damn GPS says it doesn't exist. Gave up and went home.

6pm- Time to feed the beasts!



7ish- Post dinner tubby time!

8pm- Help has arrived!!! Just in time for bedtime!


9pm- My turn!

10pm- Feet up, mindless TV and off to bed.

5 comments:

Stacie said...

I love that you gave up on the balloons and went home. The morning seems so oddly familiar - including the trip to Target!!

Julie said...

Love it! Although I could have used more pup photos (just sayin').

Sam's mom said...

Looking at Sam's picture...your day seems pretty stinkin' fantastic. I look forward to riviting days like those.

betty and aster said...

this is hilarious-it looks a lot like my incredibly fascinating days!

Stacy said...

oh fun, i think i might clean my house, and my desk and do the same thing.