
This morning, while T was sitting on the potty, she pointed at her arm and proudly announced "I've got brown! I am brown!"
"Yes you are!" I told her. "Beautiful, beautiful brown!"
Holding up my arm, I asked "What color is Mommy?"
"Mommy not brown. Mommy is green"
Ha! Apparently, we have watched Shrek too many times ;)

-- Post From My iPhone


2 comments:
Hahaha! That is too cute. She is beautifully brown indeed.
I see you are posting from your iPhone. I, who never uses my cell phone, really want an iPhone!! My son has one and it looks so cool. He teases me that whenever I am out he'll try and call me on my cell phone only to hear it ring inside the house. He's like "Mom, carry your cell phone!!!" I told him if I had an iPhone I would ;)
Sweet girl!
Post a Comment