I almost peed my pants when she leapt from the basket and landed straight-up on her mug. Now thinking of it again......dying........shaking with laughter...........cannot stoooooop!!! Muffled voice from the folds of the covers..."I okay, Mama!" I can see her future career now, as a one-woman multi-act, variety show, entertainer extraordinaire, with singing, narrating, athletics, theatrics...and some very interesting (f sometimes failed) acrobatics!
3 comments:
the rescue jump was hysterical!
I almost peed my pants when she leapt from the basket and landed straight-up on her mug. Now thinking of it again......dying........shaking with laughter...........cannot stoooooop!!!
Muffled voice from the folds of the covers..."I okay, Mama!"
I can see her future career now, as a one-woman multi-act, variety show, entertainer extraordinaire, with singing, narrating, athletics, theatrics...and some very interesting (f sometimes failed) acrobatics!
Notice how Peanut is totally oblivious in the background? She's just happy to be on the bed
Post a Comment