
Is it too early to start planning T's 1st birthday party?
To be honest, I have no idea what is supposed to "go down" on a 1st BDay ...I mean c'mon, isn't it more about the adults at this point since she's not really going to have any idea what is going on (kinda like Xmas!)?
The only thing I am sure about is that we are going to have cupcakes instead of cake. And those scrumptious cupcakes are going to come from that fabulous cupcake place in the city, who's name escapes me. Nancy? I know you know the name!
I am toying around with the idea of having it at an Ethiopian restaurant...or my Mom's with Ethiopian food catered (my house is way too dirty and has too many dogs for company)
The party will be in March so it will be a tad chilly to do something outside.
Hmmm...anyone care to share what they did for that very 1st celebration?


3 comments:
First - I love the new blog! Love the orange. Not too orangey at all. We've been thinking about Micah's 1st as well - I really like that cupcake idea. May have to steal that. We're boarding all three dogs for the day so we can have it at our house, but other than that I have NO idea. I do know I want to keep it low-key - sure lots of family, friends and kids, but no games or plans for big goings-on. I'm going to check back to see if you get any good ideas because we need them too. :)
Sweet Mandy B's
1208 W. Webster Avenue
Tel: (773) 244-1174
Now that you have dangled temptation in front of me, I am expecting to be invited to this bash! Man, she is going to be a year already??!!!
We just stayed home and had a friend come over with her two kids to celebrate. Very low key.
Your new blog is darling. How do you find the time???? Can't wait to read more.
Post a Comment