Sunday, January 20, 2008

My 1st 'do

Hair-do that is!

I don't think it came out too bad....my baby still doesn't have much to work with in the back and on the sides so I did my best :)




A relative (who shall remain nameless and isn't my husband) said to me after seeing her new 'do

"Wow, Mommy is really going to have to get better at doing your hair."

What!?


Have you ever tried to put 3 little ponies with even parts in someone's hair, who happens to be under a year and you have to bribe with cheerios AND the entire time they are still trying to "see" what you are doing??

I didn't think so!
And I think they look cute for my first attempt :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks adorable and you did a fine job! The downside is she looks all grown up :(

The first style I did, my son laughed and said, "poor girl. Mommy can't do your hair".

I'm at the point where I don't want to do her hair anymore. She can't be still and as soon as I finish, she pulls out all of the snaps and pony tail holders. I think she prefers the natural do.

shelly said...

great job! I think her hair is cute!

Stacie said...

She looks adorable! Your little girl makes me want a girl (don't get me wrong - I love my boy, but I really want a girl too!). I think you did a great job - it's hard enough for me to comb through Micah's - I can't imagine trying to give him a 'do!

Tiny's Mom said...

Thanks! I know, she does look all grown up with little piggies in her hair...I can't believe she's almost 1!!!