Sunday, January 06, 2008

Orange-a-licious

Is it too orange?

I changed the blog around a bit because as much as I love the other photo, it seemed it was a little too difficult to read the blog description.
I like this photo alot too, and it makes it easier to read the heading but it is a tad blurry....

There is an awful lot of orange here....orange is my favorite color (it makes me happy!) but what does everyone else think?

Is all of the orange burning your retinas??


*edit- I changed the photo again since the other 1 was blurry.
I really like this pic except you can see our dog crates and dirty floor. Oh well. Such is life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the orange. It isn't bright on my screen. It appears more like spiced pumpkin orange.

I see many blogs where the blog title and description sit off to the side of the picture. I wonder how they do it.

I loved the other picture you had up; this one is hard to see. Could you create that first photo in b/w? The title/description could be more visible then.

Tiny's Mom said...

I'm not very blog-savvy and I can't figure out how to really customize my template. Oh well. I'm trying out a different photo since the other one was a tad blurry. This is one of my fave photos EXCEPT I hate that our dog crates are in the background which kinda ruins the pic :(
It's a work in progress!

D said...

I like the orange. It is a color of optimism, I think. I decided to go orange on my blog for January.

PS - Life with Tiny? She's not so Tiny anymore. Your baby girl is GROWING!

Tiny's Mom said...

I know, it's more like Life With Giant I'm Going To Be A Big Girl Soon Baby...which kinda makes me sad!
We hardly ever call her Nora at home..mostly Tigist which turns into T, Teenie or Tiny, hence the blog name:)

Unknown said...

The title text is still unreadable especially with the crib bars in the photo!