Thursday, January 10, 2008

Toothy McTooth aka Tiny No Nap

Tooth #2 has arrived!!
I can't seem to capture The Teeth on film but I'm sure you can imagine what they look like :)

She is also pulling herself up on things like mad AND yesterday started crawling like a real baby!!!



We have also come to despise our naps. Y'know in those horror movies where you think the monster is dead but he just keeps getting up and stumbling forward, unable to be stopped?

Yeah, that's her.

I lay her down and no matter how tired she is she just keeps crawling forward and pulling herself up on the crib, over and over again. All the while chanting "Mamamama Nanana!" It's kinda funny for the first 2 minutes but gets old real fast :)

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I am currently dealing (at this very moment) with RNS (Refusal to Nap Syndrome). Micah is in his crib whistling. Seriously? It's kind of funny, but GO TO SLEEP! UGH!

I love Tiny in her striped tights and converse - that is adorable!

Mama Papaya said...

I think she might be experiencing what I have less than affectionately dubbed the New Trick Sleep Syndrome or NuTSS. Poor sleep appears to the follow the addition of a new skill for approximately one week. I find that the only treatment is wine (for the adults) to help dull the whine. Hopefully she will be back to her usual schedule shortly.

Tiny's Mom said...

RNS & NuTSS! I love it! It does make sense since she has had an explosion of new tricks paired w/ 2teeth AND an ear infection.
She is actually napping right now-the 2nd of 2 long ones :)