Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Super Tuesday Everyone!

Don't forget to vote!!




*thanks for posting this Jayme. It made me cry!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

That is so weird - I just got this in an email and just finished watching it. It is AMAZING. I feel like I will cry now if he doesn't get the nomination.

Stacie said...

This has nothing to do with super tuesday, but we are now shopping buddies (did you know that? :) and I found a great shirt for you to get:
http://www.pollytod.com/vimamesi.html
I saw it and thought of you. Had to share.

Tiny's Mom said...

OMG, that is the BEST tshirt and I am ordering it for Nora immediately!!! Thanks for the link!!

Stacie said...

Oh good! And, you must know that we got the Dyson today! On sale at Target! We came home and immediately vacuumed everything in sight - I love it!