Saturday, February 02, 2008

I think I'm in love


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Katie what has happened that a vacuum cleaner has won your heart?

But I'll fess up I purchased new vacuum this fall and must say I look forward to vacuuming more than I ever should :)

D said...

I don't know what I'm more envious of...
The Dyson or those smoochable cheeks in the brown snowsuit.

OK, the cheeks win by a landslide, but I do have a bad case of vacuum-envy.

jayme said...

I love ours too. It makes me wonder what we ever did before we had it!

By the way, I've been at work all day, and you know what my children said to me as soon as I walked in the door???

"Nora?"

Stacie said...

Oh shut up. I am so SO jealous of you right now. I mean seriously. That is my dream right now. Please post about how much it is worth it and how much we all need to get one of our own.

And, my, don't you look fabulous with your fancy new vacuum!

Tiny's Mom said...

If you can believe it, Sir Dyson (as I like to call him) was on the clearance shelf at our Target with about 6 others and I couldn't pass up such a fantastic deal!

Hurry!!Check your local Targets!!!!