Monday, February 11, 2008

I've been tagged!

I had a really hard time thinking of 8 things so I condensed it down to 4....here goes!

4 things I am passionate about:

1. my daughter

2. Ethiopia

3.animal welfare

4. my family


4 things I want to do before life changes my channel:

1. adopt another child

2. travel Ethiopia extensively with Ryan and then go back and do it again with Nora (and #2?) when she's older.

3. win the lottery (so I can do #2 & #4!)

4. live near the ocean

8 things I say often:

1. Oh, for cry eye!!!

2. Smokey! Goddammit!

3. Stop it Peanut!!

4. I love you


4 t.v. shows I recently watched:

1. Law & Order, SVU

2. ER

3 Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

4. Sesame Street



4 songs I could listen to over and over (and do):

1. Zomaye by Gigi

2. Eye of the Tiger

3. Born with a Tail by Supersuckers

4. Anything by Machine Head


4 things that attract me to my friends:
1. Sense of humor

2. Compassion

3. Open-mind

4. Intelligence


4 things I have learned this past year:

1. I am alot more patient than I thought I was...although, I still have my moments

2. Balance (I'm still working on it)

3. That I really love coffee

4. I LOVE being a mama!!!!

*Everyone I know has been tagged so If you haven't been tagged yet, go for it!

2 comments:

betty and aster said...

and you know....





i'm in league with satan!

good call on that in the top 4!

Stacie said...

Eye of the Tiger! Love that.