online shopping site!!!
Thanks to Stacie for posting the link on her blog-I could really do ALOT of damage at this store!!
I am already making a list of things that Nora "needs"!
Friday, February 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daily antics, adventures and life as a mom to our amazing daughter.
2 comments:
Yeah - I want to buy everything on there. It's scary that I will pay $32 for pants for Micah, but not for me. And, I did order the tshirt you suggested (My entire life is being blogged). They were out of the thermal shirt in his size to go with the pants so I got that tee instead. Besides, it's so true. Poor kids.
jeez, thanks a bunch for putting that link up as if I wasn't already totally in the hole with my issue with Hanna A. and health insurance ... now a web site with totally cool pants and more PIRATE attire. Arrrrggghhh (that was Lucy's first "animal" sound, what does a Pirate say????). I want I want I want
Post a Comment