I'm going PART-TIME!!!!
YAY!!!
I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders! It's going to be tough...I've already dumped my beloved Chai Tea from Starbucks and switched to Dunkin' Donuts (they have The Great One-the biggest coffee on the planet!) and I will have to curb my obsession with shopping :( But at the end of the day, I will be much happier. I think I will be working 2 shifts a week when Ryan is out of town and probably 3 when he's here.
I can't wait!
I just have to make it until June.....
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so glad things finally worked out. June's not too far off...
Congratulations! Now those mom's night outs can be more frequent. Back to facebook....
sarah
Oh good! I was wondering how that was all going for you. I started working 3 nights a week and it is much better than full time.
Yay! Happy (part) times. :)
Post a Comment