The 1st one was this morning-she let go of the bed frame, took 1 step towards me and fell flat on her face. Then this afternoon, it was the same scenario but I was sitting closer. She took 3 super fast shuffling steps towards me and fell into my lap!! Wow, I can't believe she is almost walking! Where has the time gone???
Hmm...in light of her birthday coming up next week, lets recap her accomplishments!
- she cruises everywhere and is now taking steps on her own
- she can stand without holding onto something until she realizes that she isn't holding on anymore, which at that point she falls :)
- she says Mama, Dada, Dot, No & Wow. She also says something that sounds like Touchdown, and holds her arms above her head.
- She can clap on command and if she sees someone snapping their fingers she will try to snap hers.
- She loves to dance! If you tell her to shake her butt, she will. She can also head bang like an ol' heavy metal pro! Slayer is one of her favorites (yeah, we don't listen to kid music in this house)
- She now has 3 teeth and I think a 4th is on it's way
- She loves to feed people, but watch out! She also tries to take whatever bite she gave you back!
- She can wave and blow kisses :)
Everyday is something new & exciting with this kid! I love it!


2 comments:
Yay Nora!!! Mommy and daddy better watch out, pretty soon you'll find all those places you're not supposed to get into!
Way to go, Nora! I wonder if your puppy friends will no what hit them :).
*ahem* video any time soon? :)
Post a Comment