They have a butterfly room-where the butterflies are just free.....not contained AT ALL!! If you know me, then you know how DEATHLY AFRAID I am of ANY bug.....ANY BUG!!! Well, I went into that butterfly room and did really well...I managed not to smoosh any of them and actually enjoyed myself. I have decided that butterflies are not really bugs. Of course I didn't take many pictures because Nora wasn't digging the stroller so I ended up carrying her and pushing the stroller which meant I didn't have a free hand :(
Here is Nora hanging out in the under age 7 area
And here is Nora with an old pal from Ethiopia...these 2 always seem to be fighting over something. First the turtle and Rick Bayless (the stuffed mole) and now a camera case!




1 comment:
Hilarious!! I forgot to ask after Rick Bayless. Good to see you guys today.
Post a Comment