Friday, April 25, 2008

I....

I (verb)

I am: shy & pretty stubborn.
I think: about things way too much. I tend to over-analyze.
I know: that I would like another child in our family but I am not sure it will happen.
I want: to never have to worry about anything ever again!
I have: alot of shoes and bags
I wish: that I could achieve balance in all aspects of my life. -I'm stealing this answer from Jayme, it's so true!
I hate: Ignorance
I miss: my daughter when I'm not with her
I fear: that I won't be a good mom
I feel: exhausted but happy
I hear: silence...for now :)
I smell: dirty dogs-gosh, they really need a bath
I search: for answers all the time
I wonder: about Hana. Everyday.
I regret: a lot of things. I should have gone away to college.
I ache: in my hands...and sometimes in my heart.
I care: too much.
I always: have to start my day with a very large coffee.
I am not: a good traveler.
I believe: that everything happens for a reason.
I dance: in the kitchen.
I sing: horribly.
I cry: during commercials.
I don’t always: like my job.
I fight: rarely. I don't like confrontation.
I write: not often enough. I have a ton of empty journals.
I win: most arguments with my husband.
I lose: patience, but I'm working on it.
I never: leave the house or hang-up the phone without saying "I love you" to Ryan & Nora
I confuse: easily.
I listen: to just about any music but heavy metal is my favorite
I can usually be found: with a coffee in hand
I am afraid of: fire & tornadoes
I need: to take a break.
I am happy about: how my life is turning out

I tag: Stacie, Cathy, & Sarah

3 comments:

Mark and Sarah said...

Hi there tiny's mama. I am a forum gal and check your blog out...love your baby, she's a doll. I can't help but wonder who "Hana" is you refer to above. My friend adopted a Hana (3 years old) last September and I wonder if it's the same girl. PM me if you wonder about the same girl...(parents2b) and I can give you her blog info. If I'm totally off track, ignore my comment :)

Stacie said...

I could probably just copy most of yours (including the dancing in the kitchen). But, I'll actually come up with some of my own. :)

Tiny's Mom said...

Hi Sarah!

Thanks for the sweet comment!!

Hana is Tiny's Ethiopian mama :)