So, Miss Tiny has taken to biting me...only me. She does it when she's tired and it's always when she's snuggling with me and always on my shoulder. She just pinches with her 4 little teeth and it hurts!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
she is growing too fast! She's breathtaking. Ahhh the biting. Nothing I ever did worked for the biting, she eventually expanded her horizons and bit other kids (fabulous), at first she would make a snarling growling noise when she did it (fabulous) and sounded quite feral. Only time helped her with this one (and occasionally she will still make biting gestures, like threats ... but she has some self-control now!
the biting is the worst. You sit back to enjoy a good snuggle and then they go in for the kill. Because I was so startled the first time, spence would think it was hilarious. I'm happy to say, he grew out of it, fairly recently... At least she's a cute vampire!
No suggestions here - Micah does it to Kevin when he gets really excited. Great.
Pics are too cute - love the hat.
I have nothing for you on biting other than to say I feel for you. Ouch! M thinks she is a camel and has started spitting at me when unhappy with my decisions.
Post a Comment