Last night Ryan took Tiny to her 1st ever swim class (I was at work-ugh!) and according to him, she was the best swimmer in the class!
He said that while everyone was trying to slowly coax their babies into the water-splashing them and singing songs...Gosh, can you imagine Ryan singing children's songs..in public nonetheless? Teeheehee! Anyway, he was trying to hold her back-she wanted to dive head first into the pool!
When she finally did get in the water, she instantly started the doggie paddle-Ryan wanted to let go of her just to see how far she would get (he didn't though because he had very strict instructions from me not to let her drown. I seriously sent him text messages all day from work saying "don't let her drown")
I am very excited for next week because we will both be able to go and will be armed with a camera & video this time!
Monday, April 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
These last two posts make me wonder if our girls are not distantly related. Water loving book worms that they are.
I'm going to second that - I think Micah might be related too. He is a serious fish - he giggled all through his first swim class and consistently put his face under the water. And, he does love the books too, so they're either distant relatives or destined friends.
:)
Post a Comment