Tuesday, September 16, 2008

happy birthday to me

Last night my good friends took me out to this place for my birthday dinner. Not only were all of the hamburgers named after heavy metal bands but it was, quite possibly, the best burger I have ever had! I must go back for more!
Thanks J, N, & S!!!



Today was a bit more low key. Ryan is out of town but he sent me some beautiful flowers :) I had dinner out with family and then came home, had some cake and a nice big glass of wine.



But the best part of my birthday was spending it with this gal.






*note the cell phone having a near death experience

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birrrthday Katie. The restaurant was fantastic!! Good choice.

Yeah, I agree I think that was the best burger (and fries) I have ever had as evidenced by my completely clean plate :)

It is beautiful to see how much you love Tiny and that you enjoy being a mom so much. She is a dolly.

Ugh, can you believe I left the other dress at the restaurant??? I called and they said no one has found it. Dang, I must really go back to Ethiopia now!

jayme said...

Hope your day was fantastic.

Tiny's Mom said...

OH NO! I can't believe the other dress is gone!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Katie! And I love the picture of Tiny laughing in the lower right hand corner. She is too cute!

Sarah said...

happy birthday!

betty and aster said...

happy birthday. we really wanna come to chicago now for some of those clutch and zeppelin burgers!