Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Really Bad Disney Movie

6 comments:

jayme said...

it's so, so true. elle woods goes to washington.

i can't believe more people aren't genuinely scared of what this could mean for our country.

and i'm shocked that mccain's numbers are going up in the polls while he is blatantly refusing to talk about the issues.

not to mention the fact that she won't be interviewed by anyone who won't be deferential to her.

Deferential? i'd love to see putin or ahmedinejhad defer to her....

D said...

As much as it pains me to disagree with Matt "Hubba Hubba" Damon, I have to.

You see, the movie has already been made (well, at least the male version of it).

http://www.netflix.com/Movie/King_Ralph/60034480?trkid=222336&lnkctr=srchrd-sr&strkid=973486598_0_0


Our country has reflected on the quality of the movie and given it 3.2 out of 5 stars...that's 64% positive.

That means it is not really bad!! (Merely a D-)
AND, it is an approval rating GW Bush would kill for!!

{Sorry for the sarcasm, but if I don't laugh about this I'll have to cry instead.}

betty and aster said...

she is the britney spears of politics. soooo disgustingly entertaining (in a bad, yet funny way) and soooooo scary. ugh.

Sarah said...

So does she believe in the dinos? Hope bro didn't drive T too crazy today. He is a pest of large proportions.

Pseudo said...

Great clip. Thanks for stopping by my blog. And your baby is so beautiful. I'm going o go check some more stuff out on your site now..

Stacie said...

Matt D. is cute and smart. Seriously so worried about this too - I am still pissed that the McCain camp thinks women are stupid enough to vote for them just b/c she is a woman. But, then that seems to be what a lot of people are planning on doing. SCARY.