
1. I dance...alot. Never in public (unless drinks are involved) but I love to dance around the house and in the car. I love to make up moves. I'm not very good and it totally embarrasses Ryan.
2. I embarrass easily. Everything embarrasses me and I even get embarrassed for other people. For example, I love the show Curb Your Enthusiasm, but I have a hard time making it through an episode without turning the channel or hiding my head under a pillow.
3. I am scared of the phone. If it rings and I don't know who it is, I won't answer it. I have been this way since I was a kid. I also loathe calling people (ordering pizza, making appointments, you name it) I become a little panicked!
4. I am obsessed with picking my dogs' eye boogies. I know it must be bad because now T will try to stick her fingers in the dogs' eyes :)
5. I cry...alot. I've cried at just about every movie I've seen. I also cry at commercials. That Frontline commercial with the puppies at summer camp? Forget about it. The Invisible Fence commercial where people are looking for their lost dogs? I am crying just thinking about it! And once I start, I can't stop!
6. I have to eat the crusts off of sandwiches first.
7. Speaking of sandwiches...I absolutely LOVE PB & J!!! I seriously eat one daily...if not twice a day. Sometimes, I will make triple decker PB & J....yum!
I tag everyone who hasn't yet been tagged!


No comments:
Post a Comment