Daily antics, adventures and life as a mom to our amazing daughter.
Welcome back to the snow! It looks like you all had great family time. BTW, I think Tiny has outgrown her nickname. She looks so big in those photos.Hey, in honor of your homecoming I'm putting a paper umbrella in my hot tea.
Great pictures. I love her two little pigtails.
love the photos but pardon me, where is Tiny and who is the BIG GIRL who was with you? OMG-- she looks so old I cannot stand it. Hope the trip was great and you no longer feel you're being chased around by Windex!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Welcome back to the snow!
It looks like you all had great family time. BTW, I think Tiny has outgrown her nickname. She looks so big in those photos.
Hey, in honor of your homecoming I'm putting a paper umbrella in my hot tea.
Great pictures. I love her two little pigtails.
love the photos but pardon me, where is Tiny and who is the BIG GIRL who was with you? OMG-- she looks so old I cannot stand it. Hope the trip was great and you no longer feel you're being chased around by Windex!
Post a Comment