I've been really proud of myself the past week :) Yesterday I totally forgot to bring my lunch to work. It was all packed up and sitting in the fridge....where it stayed all day. I had a brief moment of panic when I realized my mistake but calmed down when I remembered that we have a cabinet at work that one of the Dr's is nice enough to stock with goodies. So, I survived on coffee, a ding dong and a bowl of ramen ;)
Yesterday was also the Ethiopian Christmas and we usually like to have a special Ethiopian meal but I didn't plan ahead this year so we had a frozen pizza. Hey, we had a lot of pizza while in Ethiopia-Italian food is pretty common in Addis, given the brief occupation of Italy but I digress-it was all good :)
I do have to make a trip to The Gap to return a gift...I have to go before my reciept expires and I am a little nervous about making it out of there without spending a dime.....
-- Post From My iPhone
Friday, January 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment