Sunday, March 23, 2008

Birthday Extravaganza! or I Never Knew That A Kid's Party Would Be So Exhausting!

The birthday party was a success!!

I was bummed at first because I couldn't find any good cupcakes that were close by and not a million dollars a piece (ok, I exaggerate a bit) BUT The Cake....oh, The Cake!! Fan-freakin'-tastic!! Thanks G'Ma for insisting on the Continental Bakery.


Anywhoo, The Party started out like this.....

with somebody not taking a nap and being very cranky & clingy.


And ended like this....
with a change of clothes and a belly full of cake :)
Here is the in-between!

*Edit- I just realized that there are no photos of me with T! I think you can see my legs in one, and in another I am far in the background but there are NONE of me with my birthday princess. Oh well, the price I pay for making sure that there are photos actually being taken (Ryan would forget to actually take pictures)

4 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Nora! The party looked like it was tons of fun! Now I'm hungry for bakery cake, argh :).

Stacie said...

I tried to warn you...if you read my post about Micah's birthday - totally exhausting! But, obviously well worth it - Tiny looks adorable in her birthday outfit - too cute!

Sarah said...

Nora,
your party was excellent & your outfit was precious- of course! you & your parents set a pretty high standard for us slacker parents.

sarah ryan

shelly said...

love the picture with her smiling with cake all over her face...entirely too cute!
love the song too!