T had her 1st tumbling class down at the park district this morning. I signed her up with the expectation that she would burn off some energy over the colder months and she sure did that.
She was everywhere and on everything and hugging everyone! She really does have an issue with respecting other kids' personal space. We are working on it.
Really, at what age do they sit nicely and listen? When do they start to follow directions? When?! Will that day ever come?
She did have a great time and at least she wasn't the only kid under age 2 running amok.
On a side note, the class was a little odd. The instructor was like 75 yrs old and could still do the splits. I, on the other hand, can barely touch my knees.
She kept playing this weird circus music on the CD player but her CD kept skipping...over and over and over....it was a bit much.
Here's to next week!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh how fun. We have a personal space invader in this home too - but I think we already spoke about this.
I'm a lot older than 18 months and I still have a hard time sitting nicely and listening :)
Please post some photos next time.
Seriously, the splits?!
just stop it-- I'm crying laughing over here. It all started with your facebook update. You kill me.
Yes, the splits. I am certain she just threw that move in there to, I don't know, shock us or something. And it sure worked!! I will take pictures next time-I was a little thrown off by the lady in the dance outfit and totally forgot to take my camera out of my bag:)
You have been tagged! I love reading this blog - it is beautiful! See my blog www.somanysteinbergs.blogspot.com for details on how to play!!
Post a Comment