Tuesday, November 10, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 10: My worst fear!

I have a serious bug issue. Ick. I'm itchy just thinking about bugs so imagine my dismay when I walked into school today and there was a letter posted. A letter stating that head lice had been found...in T's classroom.
*shudder*
I freaked.
We raced home, stopping at Target for "supplies" just in case, and I proceeded the dreaded head check. It is not easy on a kid with thick hair who won't sit still, believe me.
I found nothing but we did a good hair washing and another serious check while putting her hair in twists. Oh, and I seriously washed practically everything I own in hot water. Even Coco got a bath last night ;)
Here I am, in total flip out mode but trying not to let on to T that I'm in total flip out mode.
Not an easy task.

No comments: