Yep, still in a tizzy about lice over here. I took down T's twists today, picked through her hair like a little monkey, applied some jojoba oil and re-twisted. So far, so good. I really am hoping that all of the moisturizers and what-not I use on her will make her hair undesirable to the little bastards.
My lovely cousin swung a magnifying glass by today so I could bring my obsession to the next level.
*sigh*
-- Post From My iPhone
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am not at all obsessed with lice, although it comes into the center I work at many times every year. I have never gotten it (even though i once had a live lice bug climbing up my shirt, after i treated a kid at crisis nursery!). That being said. I appologize if this isn't pc but if Lucy ever gets lice, her hair is so gone. She'll be beautiful in a short (very short) little 'fro. cuz I am NOT nit picking through her hair, and using all those chemicals! good luck.
Post a Comment