Hmmm, I don't have much for ya today. I worked all day, T had a great day at school. I did get to meet the famous "Desiree" today. She is the only kid that T refers to by name, everyone else is just "kid". I guess this means they are BFFs? Too cute :)
We also had to swing by the Apple store this evening because my phone was acting all wonky and y'know what? They just gave me a new phone! Just like that. No questions asked. I love Apple :)
-- Post From My iPhone
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Seriously?! I've been bummed that my phone has been wonky as well...maybe I should go hunt down an Apple store...
They were ridiculously helpful. I went on Wed and they looked at it, had me take it home and back it up/restore it and told me if that didn't solve the problem I should come back. So, I went yesterday and they just gave me a new one. I was shocked at how easy it was AND how nice they were :) I love them!
Post a Comment