Monday, November 09, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 9: Is it only day 9? Oy vey!

Got up early, was almost late for work because T has decided that she can dress herself...which she can..sort of....if she has an abundance of time and it doesn't matter if her underpants are on backwards & inside out.....

Narrowly made it on time. Spent the day with this gal again



Picked up T from school and went to the mall to grab a quick dinner at Noodles & Co-I am addicted to their buttered noodles with Parmesan crusted chicken. Yes, I know I could make those at home for like, a dollar but they woulddnt be as yummy. Also swung by Sephora to purchase a starter kit of Bare Minerals because, let's face it, I'm over 30 and should probably start wearing some makeup.
Then it was off to an open house at T's school. Ryan met us there (he doesn't know about my expensive purchase at Sephora...shhhhh, don't tell!) It was nice for him to actually see her school since he hasn't had a chance to visit yet with all of his work travels. We had fun, T had fun, it was nice to hear about what is in store for this year.
Whew!
Long day!
G'nite!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: